Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crop Connection, January 2013

This January's Crop Connection did not disappoint.  Though I've not made many cards since last summer except those I needed at the moment, I was able to get some done I had a list for.  On top of that, I was able to do some freely...meaning free to create what I felt like.  Here are a few pics of the room:




 
 
 Then there were some of the things I just HAD to have, you know.  The first two stamp sets are my first from Close To My Heart.  I used one of the lace images and love it.



These other sets I got for .50 each.  I just couldn't resist these cuties.  The two larger sets were only $2.00 each.  I got all of these sets at Market Mania. 





I thought these two sets would go well with my running scrapbooks.

Then I picked up a couple of other things.

Then there's the desk of my good friend, Karen, that says this is the way she "thinks" and "creates"...I'd die if this was mine.  Funny, how everyone is so different.

Some last day photo ops...Karen thought she was going to get my neck in the cane for a 'funny' pic but I'm not an idiot!!  LOL


I won First Place for my card entry.  My friend, Karen, won Second Place.
 
 
This card has a different fold to it.  You lift up the white panel and fold down the red panel to reveal the message.


Then there's that sweet little Izzy.  I just love her sweet smile and personality!!  She's really growing up fast.


I'll post the pics of the cards I made later on.  This is enough for you to get hold of for now.  The ladies at Crop Connection do an outstanding job.  I always look forward to seeing them and ALL of my scrapping friends that I see at no other time in the year.  Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you posted something on your blog. Geez! JK I had a blast girl but I sure was tired when I got home. Pains decided to show up on maximum power. YIKES! But I still had fun. Can't wait until July! Love ya girl. ~hugs~ Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete